Wednesday 23 February 2011

Brace Yourselves...

Derek and I are officially getting married on the seventeenth of March, 2011, not the fourteenth. Hotel Kamp turned out to be booked then. Isn't that just awesome? The seventeenth is a Tuesday! I <3 Tuesdays!

And, by the way, I've lost my favourite fleece, one that my grandmother gave me before she died, and I think I left in Helsinki, even though I've been back for months now. Now, I don't really need it anymore as I am a toucan and it no longer fits, but it held great sentimental value to me and I really would appreciate it if it were returned. So, please, to all the Finnish people out there, if you DO find a blue fleece that has a little green badge on it that says "Morphinus Creekenstein IV" on it, could you send it to me? Being a toucan, I don't really have a fixed address, so if you could send it to the Canadian Fruit Castle that would be awesome. I'd prefer not to reveal our exact whereabouts online, just for safety because we ARE being hunted right now, just write "Canadian Fruit Castle, Canada" on the package. Any good postman will know where it is. We have a deal with the postmen, so there's nothing to worry about with them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment