Saturday 5 March 2011

Ludicrously Tasty Festival

Well, as I am sure you are aware, the festival is over. Thank you to everyone who made a donation or even an appearance. We raised the most money the CFS ever has since 1962, when people gave us their money in remembrance of the late Optimius Tripoli. So, we would like to say thank you, from Derek, Lockstep, Nelly, Melissa, Crepescule, Doob, Sir Grinkledorf and me. You have no idea how much it means to us that you guys still support us through these dark times (and I am, of course, referring to the sheep's terrible reign).

And, yes, my wedding is in a mere twelve days time. When those twelve days are over, I shall be Mrs.... well, actually, I've never thought about what my last name will be. Derek doesn't have a surname. He put it as Davies on Facebook but only because Facebook insists that everyone has a surname (fascists). I guess it'll stay as Creekenstein. But still, the transference from Miss Creekenstein to Mrs. Creekenstein is a big step! It's ruddy exciting. The excitement is really getting to me, as you can clearly see demonstrated in the post below. And, as was previously stated, Derek and I will be opening the wedding to anyone who wants to revel in our joy. And, don't worry, guys: we will have guards on the lookout for Bulgarian sheep. Their base is in Essex, and our wedding is in Finland, so it'll take them a while to get here! Not that they'll ever be able to find out! I mean, how would they? It's not like some foolish CFS member has been posting the wedding location all over the Internet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment