Monday 13 December 2010

Okay, this is kinda embarrassing...

In my last post I told you I was getting married in Hotel Kamp, right?
Well, I didn't tell Derek about that.
And now that I have, he pointed out to me that we can have the wedding reception in Hotel Kamp, but you can't have the ceremony in a hotel. You need a church. So, yeah, I'm not getting married in Hotel Kamp. I'll just be celebrating my marriage there. So, we've been looking for a church, but unfortunately, most churches over there are not as open minded as some of the ones over here in Nurfenville. They refuse to marry cold beverages and birds. When they told me that, I started yelling at them and calling them fascists until Derek told me what fascist meant and I started calling them racists instead. They threw holy water on me. And I'm actually kind of scared because it really, really stung. Derek keeps making fun of me, but I'M NOT SATAN, OK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment